Independent Coach and Consultant and Head of the International Network at Die Wertschätzer / The Appreciators
T +49 170 5214080
I am committed to bringing new and much more productive perspectives into business and into people's lives. I use tried and tested, people-centred methods of organizational and personal change that reinforce and bring out the full potential of people and teams. This produces results far beyond what can be expected from traditonal management strategies - excellent business results, plus benefits in the personal and interpersonal sphere that are truly extraordinary. Except in one-on-one coaching, I usually work with an established team of like-minded practitioners to deliver maximum value to the client.
- 2008 - today: Independent Coach, Trainer, and Consultant
- 2011- today: Head of the International Network at Die Wertschätzer / The Appreciators
- 2005 - 2008: Practice Leader, Vanto Group, Germany
- 1999 - 2004: Facilities Manager Frankfurt Aid to the Elderly & Disabled (Frankfurter Verband für Alten- und Behindertenhilfe, e.V.)
- Successfully managed four nursing homes with 600 residents. Managed 120 staff and a budget of € 11 million.
Master’s degree, Home Economics and Nutrition (Diplom-Oecotrophologin) 1976 – 1982
Coaching Training (Basic to Master) with Coaching Cognition and 1focus 2010 – 2012