- Dave is an international branding and marketing specialist and serial entrepreneur who's lived and done business extensively in the USA, the UK and the Basque Country / Spain. He has been in the field of communications, design and marketing since 1987 and in coaching since 2004.
- He is a founding partner of Speaking Globally (2007- ), a company in the Basque Country of Spain specializing in internationalization, organizational effectiveness, international marketing, and business English coaching for executives.
- Dave has been working with the International Network of The Appreciatiors / Die Wertschätzer since its inception in 2011. He is highly trained in many transformational approaches to business and personal effectiveness, including Appreciative Inquiry, Getting Things Done, Landmark Education including the Wisdom and Advanced Communication areas, and Zen and Vipassana Buddhism. He is also a well-versed and attentive student of many others: Tony Robbins, Ram Dass, Ekhart Tolle, Jim Loehr, Tony Schwartz, Clare Allen, Dan Pink, Chip & Dan Heath, Stephen Pinker, Ken Wilber, Frederic Laloux and a long etcetera.
- An ambassador between cultures with a broad business skillset, and experience consulting with companies from startups to Fortune 500s, Dave knows what it takes to get businesses, their teams and people working effectively, producing results at home and internationally.
- Dave specializes in putting together right-sized, custom teams of leading professionals, to help your people and your business grow in the areas of internationalization, international sales, branding, marketing, company culture and organizational change, real team building and teamwork.
- Previous positions have included Fortune 500 business consultantcy as Implementation Director and Senior Project Manager Addison Branding and Communication in San Francisco, communications management at EduAction in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, and startup businesses in the U.S. and Europe.
- Dave has worked with businesses in many industries, with extensive knowledge in the areas of branding, B2B and B2C marketing, manufacturing, communications, finance, technology, energy, education, publishing, startup
Occidental College: AB- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science (Economics, Latin American Studies)